måndag 12 december 2011

Yet another batch of Russians

Or, more correctly Soviets, since they will be making their first appearance on my table as the 44th Division at Raate Road and those lads were Ukranians. To be honest, I don't think the 44th had these kinds of jackets, but suitable Soviets are few and far between, so I'll live with a slight anachronism.

The three on the left are Pegasus, the three on the right are Italeri and the tree stump is from a shrubbery outside my office. I have mixed the types of paint used on their uniforms to get a feeling of mixed units for my great Taipale Assault, planned for perhaps next winter, like so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUbV7VTiJ8s

Sum: +48(66)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Things are not looking good for the finns with so many russians being completed!

    SvaraRadera
  2. It gets worse... I have four Russian trucks almost finished, and six more infantrymen on the paint table.

    SvaraRadera